Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cyber Monday for CTMH Sale on Workspace Wonder Organizational Items



Watch video below. Click above for sales for Cyber Monday.


One of the specials is Carousel Bundle with storage for
40 CTMH Stamp (ink) pads.  Watch Video Below



Starting tonight at midnight MST; Close To My Heart is having a one day flash sale for Cyber Monday.  It will last until 11:59 pm Monday, November 27, 2017 MST.  Visit my CTMH website and click on Promotions at the top of the page; and click on Cyber Monday.  There are also other sales listed under your cart; when you view it; just scroll down.  Don't forget the Clearance section. Click Shop at the top of the page and then look to the left hand side of your page for Clearance and also Going Soon.

This sale includes a 30% discount on individual pieces of Workspace Wonder Items and 40% discount on select bundles of Workspace Wonder Items.  



The Cyber Monday sale starts November 27, 2017 at midnight MST (11 pm Pacific time) and will end 11:59 pm MST (10:59 pm Pacific time) on same day.



Shipping and handling is always based on the full retail value of sale items. All the items included in the sale are only available while supplies last—so be sure to get your orders in before items sell out or the sale ends!



The Corporate Office be emailing all newsletter subscribers at the beginning of the sale. If you do not subscribe to the Corporate newsletter, there is still time to sign up.  Let me know if you need help to do this. 


Thank you visiting my blog.  I hope you enjoy my creations.  I appreciate all of you.  Be sure to check out my tabs at the top of the page for my videos, tutorials, clubs, specials and more.   You can earn FREE products by joining my Rewards club.  You earn approximately 17% on your orders - with my FREE CTMH Hostess Rewards.  Please email or Facebook message me with your questions.

Remember - Keep On Creating!!
It's Good For Your Health!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi to all you wonderful bloggers!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your comments and support. I would love to have you as a member. Thanks so much. Hope you enjoy my blog. Gloria